(In EUR, including 20% VAT). Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to December 14, 2016
December 15, 2016 - March 14, 2017
From March 15, 2017
|Full Participants||€ 725||€ 850||€ 920|
|Students*||€ 340||€ 370||€ 420|
|Participants from Developing Countries**||€ 510||€ 610||€ 660|
|Daily registration||€ 430||€ 500||€ 550|
|Imaging– Satellite Symposium|
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 For AD/PD Participants
|€ 90||€ 105||€ 120|
|Imaging – Satellite Symposium |
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - For
Non AD/PD Registrants.
|€ 110||€ 130||€ 140|
|Common Features of Neuropathology Diseases Symposium, Tuesday, March 28, 2017 For AD/PD Participants||€ 90||€ 105||€ 120|
|Common Features of Neuropathology Diseases Symposium, Tuesday, March 28, 2017-For Non AD/PD Registrants.||€ 110||€ 130||€ 140|
| Workshop - Basic Neuropathology of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Diseases Tuesday March 28, 2017|
|Regular rate ||€ 175 |
* Student - In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
** Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the Conference
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Conference refreshments as per breaks in the program
- Fees for daily participants include the above entitlements for the day of registration only
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Please make drafts payable to: (Additional 30 Euros commission is required)
Account Name: ADPD 2017 congress, Vienna
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A, Account Number: 693980-52-743
IBAN No: CH90 0483 5069 3980 5274 3
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 EURO) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including December 15th, 2016 – full refund
- Cancellations received between December 16th – March 20th, 2017 – 50% will be refunded
- After March 21st, 2017 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADPD 2017 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 Ext. 44
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140